Thursday, April 12, 2012

... filia dress preview - Flea-for-All, April 15

As previously promised, here is the first dress I'll be debuting at the Portland Flea-for-All this Sunday!




(Sorry for the lack of human modeling in these pics. I can't fit into anything for a while, and I couldn't recruit anyone on short notice. So you'll have to make do with my lovely dummy Estelle and just imagine how good these would look on an actual person. Like you!)

It's make of crisp cotton poplin in colorblocked red and navy (I also have a few in red and khaki). It has a comfy wide elastic waist, button closure at the back of the neck and pockets on the side seams (of couse). Available for the first time this Sunday, April 15 at the Portland Flea-for-All!

And because it's the big Flea Opening Weekend, here's one more sneak peak of a new item I'll have there:




This skirt is made of navy cotton eyelet (fully lined), has a really cute paper-bag style elastic waist and those trusty side-seam pockets. I came across the eyelet in one of my favorite fabric stores in Boston and snapped it up (I wasn't letting it pass me by, considering the epic quest I went on to find navy eyelet for a dress I made for a friend last year). I turned it into a limited number of skirts, so stop by Sunday to grab one for yourself http://portlandfleaforall.com/before they're gone!

So, one more time, the new Portland Flea-for-All opens this weekend on Saturday, April 14 and your truly will be there on Sunday, April 15th. It's at 125 Kennebec Street in Portland (in the Bayside neighborhood). Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment