Monday, February 27, 2012

... Facebook page for filia

Just a quick update to let all my readers (hi, mum!) know that I've finally created a Facebook page for my sewing business filia. I'll be posting about new filia items that I'm working on or that are available on Etsy or at the Merchant Company, craft fairs in which I'll be participating... all that jazz.  You can check it out (and even "like" it, if you are so inclined) here!

In other news, I am almost, almost done with my reupholstered ottoman. It really should be done by now actually, but we made the mistake of getting it as far as it needed to be actually functional and then taking a break (the only thing left to be finished is the trim, which covers the staples but is essentially aesthetic). So now that we can actually use it, we kind of lost the motivation to do the finishing work. But I just need to bite the bullet and do it, and I'm going to do it soon. So since I don't have a picture of anything new to post at the moment, please enjoy this picture of my cats sleeping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment